Fixed Assets captures inventory events from the Event Engine to updates the Asset Register. These events are derived from buy and sell transactions occurred in UniQ Payables or UniQ Receivables
Fixed Assets provides multiple amortization methods and other maintenance functions such as Revaluation, Impairment, Transfer, and Write off.
UniQ FA main functions are the followings:
- Fully Integrated with UniQ AP, AR, and GL,
- UniQ FA can be easily integrated with third party General Ledger systems,
- Automatic update of the Asset Register Table,
- Automatic amortization calculation and bookings,
- Fully automated process for revaluations, impairments, and writ off processes with booking events and journal entries
- Insurance and other maintenance notification events,
- Periodic Fixed Asset Variation report by Item,
- Capital Expenditure report,
- Fixed Asset journals,
- Code Bar Writer and Reader.