UniQ Financial Consolidation is able to consolidate several companies with different local currencies and different Gaaps.
Intercompany transactions can be identified and eliminated Through UniQ Accounting Engine.
In addition to the standard Consolidated Trial Balance, several reports can be configured and generated through UniQ Reporting Tools.
UniQ Financial Consolidation includes the following Functions:
- Convert Foreign Currency Positions into Consolidation Currency based on the Closing Rate,
- Convert Foreign Currency Incomes and Expenses into Consolidation Currency Based on the Average Rate,
- Identify Inter-companies transaction,
- Generate Elimination Bookings,
- Aggregate Accounting data for consolidation purposes,
- Configure Consolidation Reports,
- Standard Trial balance for serval Company,
- Multi-Gaap Reports for Consolidation.