UniQ Cost Accounting is a Management Accounting System providing users with performance and profitability views in order for them to take the right decisions at the right time.
UniQ-CA provides an organization structure based on Cost/profit center hierarchy, Budgeting and Simulation functions, an Allocation and Reallocation Engine, as well as Transfer Pricing Mechanism.
UniQ - CA provides both; Plant wide and Activity Based Cost Analysis models.
UniQ Cost Accounting offers the following functionalities :
- Budgeting and Simulation,
- Integration with Financial Accounting Systems,
- Monthly Average Balance Calculation,
- Transfer Pricing Engine by product and Currency,
- Two level Allocation Engine,
- Multi-Source and Multi-Target Allocation,
- Activity Based Costing Analysis,
- Capturing Non Recognized Expenses (hidden Cost),
- Management Accounting Journal Entries,
- Performance analysis and Reports,
- Profitability analysis and Reports,
- Integration with Excel,
- Integration standard BI tools,
- Integrated with Payroll and UniQ Human Resources,
- Pivot Table and an Enquiry Builder,