UniQ Fixed Assets (UniQ-FA) captures inventory events from the Event Engine and updates the asset register table. These events can be originated from UniQ Payables or UniQ Receivables buy and sell transactions.
In Addition to the multiple amortization methods, UniQ Fixed Assets provides maintenance functions such as Revaluation, Impairment, Transfer, and Write off events.
UniQ Fixed Assets offers the following functions:
• Automatic update of the Asset Register by the Event Engine
• Automatic accounting processes
• Automatic amortisation calculation and bookings processes
• Fully automated process for revaluations, impairments, and writ off processes with booking events and journal entries.
• Insurance and other maintenance notification events.
• Periodic Fixed Asset Variation report by Item.
• Capital Expenditure report.
• Fixed Asset journals.
• Code Barre Generator and Reader.